Thursday, August 25, 2011

Famous Backsides ,, These ladies' assets have become almost as famous as the stars themselves


When a 2006 British poll found Scarlett Johansson to have the best butt, she was coy about the recognition. "No! There are plenty of girls with nicer butts. There are plenty of girls who work harder for nicer butts," she toldEsquire.



Back in the '90s, Kim Kardashian admiredSalma Hayek for her curvy assets. She said: "In high school I loved Salma Hayek. When you have big boobs or a big butt, you think you can't dress elegantly, but she showed me you can.

45-year-old Halle Berry and her rear-end have somehow managed to look even more firm with age. She is a goddess! Jamie Foxx agrees: the comedian grabbed her butt onstage at the Spike Awards in 2010, and she didn't seem to mind.



After Eva Mendes bared her butt in Training Day, she joked it helped Denzel Washingtonwin an Oscar. Her trademark tush was also the center of attention for a nude scene in The Spirit. She told Fitness her butt seems to be "defying gravity". If you want yours to do the same, she suggests bench step-ups and ball hamstring curls. 


Though the Columbian performer looks fearless on stage, Shakira's didn't always embrace her world-famous lower body. The hip-shaker told UK's Fabulous when she was younger she "wished I was taller, had longer legs, slimmer hips, a smaller bottom, even straighter hair."



Rihanna loves to show off her backside in leather booty shorts and bedazzled underware onstage. It's no coincidence: the woman is proud of her booty! She said in 2010: "I love my butt, but my legs are my main focus. Everyone wants slim, perfectly toned legs and I'm the same."


Ice T's main squeeze has... well, lots to squeeze. Coco has been trying to ward off man-made butt rumors for years and Kelly Osbourne recently tried to help her cause. She tweeted: "I got to feel @cocosworld ass today & let me tell you it's 100% real and a force to be reckoned w/!" 


In an episode of Mad Men, a group of ad executives stand up to salute curvy Christina Hendricks' rear-end.


Kim Kardashian decided to take action against plastic surgery rumors: she got a butt x-ray! She said on Keeping Up with the Kardashians: "I've said numerous times, 'I haven't had plastic surgery, I haven't had butt implants.' Who the hell of a normal person gets butt implants?... I'm so glad I did this x-ray." But we still think she might be wearing padded panties.


In 1999, word on the street was Jennifer Lopezinsured her butt for a billion dollars. She told reporters it was the wildest rumor she'd heard. A 2011 poll by Nutrisystem Diet Index found the perfect female body would have J.Lo's bubble butt. 

For a petite little thing, Eva Longoria has a surprisingly ample backside. She credits it to her favorite exercise move: the squat. "I think I’ve gained an inch of muscle in my butt," she told Self. "I love working on my butt because I don’t want it to go anywhere."



One of Beyonce's hit singles, "Bootylicious" encouraged women to flaunt their voluptuous body parts. But while many think Beyonce created the slang term, it was actually first coined by Snoop Dogg in the song "Dre Day".

Actress Jessica Biel has an athletic derriere, and Christina Ricci wants one too! She told UK's Elle: "I asked my trainer, 'Can you give me Jessica Biel's butt? I want a bigger butt.'" Unfortunately, it was a no-go because of Ricci's 5'0" stature.

No comments:

Post a Comment